ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Release party?

Ubuntu 14.04LTS, Trusty Tahr is coming out in less than a month! Hurray!

The release date is Thursday, April 17th.  Normally, I'd throw a party on
the Saturday following the release.  However, that's Easter weekend.

And I'll be out of town.

We could do a small, low-key-ish party on the actual release day.  That
kinda works for me.  I know the Toronto folks are hosting a party the same
day, and I wouldn't be surprised if Bob wanted to get to that.

Or, what works better for me would be Saturday after Easter, April 26th.

Kwartzlab isn't available May 3rd.

Thoughts?

Darcy.

Follow ups