ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Release party?

I plan on doing a wipe and load as soon as I get my hands on a copy, so I'd
prefer we didn't have the party on the actual release day.  I'd prefer to
have it up and running then bring my laptop in. in working order.

Having said that, that weekend is busy for me, so I'm with Darcy in voting
for the weekend after.

Is it possible to get disks or whatever from Ubuntu before then, being as
we're a LoCo?