ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: System Administrator Appreciation Day Dinner, 31 July 2015 [bjns]

Count me in!

Perhaps if we looked towards some sort of buffet place, where everyone can
pick and choose their own foods?

I think there's a new Chinese buffet on Weber near Lincoln, but I haven't
been there yet so I don't know if it's any good.