ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: System Administrator Appreciation Day Dinner, 31 July 2015 [bjns]

That sounds like Star Wok. The pictures on their web site look great!
I’ll add it to the list.

At the NPSA meeting on Monday somebody mentioned Lancaster Smokehouse.
Don’t know how it does for vegetarian food, but I’ll add it to the
list anyway.

- --Bob.

The List:
http://bob.jonkman.ca/blogs/2015/07/14/system-administrator-appreciation-day-dinner-31-july-2015/#proposed_venues