ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Xenial Xerus Ubuntu 16.04 Release Party?

Hi again: The release date for Xenial Xerxus is next week -- where
does the time go?

There's been little uptake on the poll -- earlier today there were
only four responses, but due to a little push on the KWLUG mailing
list[1] two more were added. The poll closes on the 14th, so get your
votes in soon!

Also, we need a venue. I'm always inclined to choose the Egg Roll King
restaurant, but that's only because I haven't tried everything on the
menu. Yet. Send me your venue suggestions, on- or off-list, and I'll
set up another poll to pick the place.

I'll be going to the Toronto Ubuntu Release Party, as well as the
Homebrew Hosting Club meeting, both on 21 April. If anyone wants to
share a ride into Toronto let me know.

*What*: Toronto Xenial Xerus Release Party
*When*: Thursday, 21 April 2016 from 8:00pm to 11:45pm
*Where*: Alio Lounge, 108 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZX6BtMD0--?m=&node=1113718580
*LoCo Event*: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/3330/detail/

https://homebrewhosting.club/

- --Bob.