ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Xenial Xerus Ubuntu 16.04 Release Party?

... and the survey says:

https://framadate.org/TZOPec2w2fYOyS7b

Saturday, 23 April from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. But that's only one more
than 6:00pm to 9:00pm. So, in a stroke of scheduling brilliance, I've
split the difference, and created an Ubuntu Release Party event from
4:30pm to 7:30pm, so that at least 6 of the 7 respondents can be there
for maximal partying.  Sorry, Ray...

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/3361/detail/

Register if you can; not a problem if you don't.

Next, we need a venue.  As you all know, I'm really fond of The Egg
Roll King restaurant, but I'm open to other venues.  How about one of

* Egg Roll King
* Chen's Buffet
* Duke of Wellington (on a Saturday? Good luck!)
* Huether Hotel
* William's Coffee Pub -- Kitchener City Hall, Fairview Road,
University Plaza or Northfield Road
* Queen Street Commons Cafe (but that's only open from 10:00am to
4:00pm on Saturdays)
* One of the libraries
* Some other place?

Any other ideas? Should I set up another Framadate poll for this?

If we can decide on a place to go by Monday then I'll spam the other
LUG  mailing lists with the info on Monday night.

- --Bob.