ubuntu-women-leaders team mailing list archive

Re: [rt.admin.canonical.com #89716] Upstart and Ubuntu Women wiki spamming

On 03/14/2016 08:18 PM, Paul Collins via RT wrote:
I've run our automated cleanup script against both wikis, and
it removed quite a few pages.  Unfortunately the script does
not handle pages that have been renamed, due to complexities
in the way Moin, the wiki software, works.  We'll look into
this further and see if we can complete the cleanup.

When are you planning to do this?

Note that the scripts do not in general operate on pre-existing
pages, so spam edits to those pages should be manually reverted.

I saw one spam edit on a page and I reverted that page back to the non-spam on. Thanks for the heads up.
--
Svetlana Belkin
A.K.A: belkinsa