ubuntu-za-maties team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Promotion Coming Wednesday

Hi everybody!

We will hold an Ubuntu and FOSS promotion in the Neelsie coming week
Wednesday (March 31st) from about 12:00 (noon). The plan is to

- Distribute Ubuntu Live CDs
- Demonstrate Ubuntu and FOSS using a laptop and projector
- Give out Ubuntu and FOSS flyers with links to the Wiki.
- Inform passers-by about Ubuntu and FOSS.

We really need volunteers. If you are willing to help make this thing
happen please contact me.

Regards,
Helge

P.S. Lucid is due to be released April 29th. If anyone has got any great
ideas of what we can do in terms of a release party please let us know.

P.P.S. There is a Ubuntu Jam taking place in the Shuttleworth Lab this
coming weekend. I will be going through. If anyone is interested in a
lift you can contact me. For more info see
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/29/detail/.

--
Helge Reikeras
helge@xxxxxxxxxxxx