ubuntu-za-maties team mailing list archive

New IT services and Ubuntu 10.04

Hi All

The number of Ubuntu versions supported is growing.
I would like to keep the Ubuntu wiki as the support web site for the 10.04 LTS version of Ubuntu only. If there are no strong objections, then the Ubuntu wiki will be the support site for the latest LTS version only.

There are several new services coming online.
1. Follow-me printing: http://www.ubuntu.sun.ac.za/wiki/index.php/Printing
2. Campus CIF server: http://www.ubuntu.sun.ac.za/wiki/index.php/Windows_File_Sharing 3. Next generation inetkey: http://www.ubuntu.sun.ac.za/wiki/index.php/Inetkey

Those in the know are welcome to update the relevant pages.
Your help would be most welcome.
I can do clean up edits, all I need is the raw data first.

Thanks is advance.

hg

--
Hilton Gibson
Systems Administrator

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758