ubuntu-za-maties team mailing list archive

 http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/497

   I really need some extremely urgent help, I've been approached by
   national government to try to help make free educational resources
   available to support education during the current crisis! We have an
   opportunity to distribute free educational resources to all schools
   that cover:

       * Grade R -- 9 for ALL learning areas in English and Afrikaans
       * Grade 10 -- 12 Mathematics
       * Grade 10 -- 12 Physical Science

   All that is required is another edit of the Free High School Science
   Texts before they will release them to all the schools in South
   Africa. We have ONE WEEK to complete this process and desperately
   need volunteers who have post-graduate degrees in Maths, Physics,
   Chemistry or related fields that can help out.

I am sure somebody can help.

--
Hilton Gibson
Systems Administrator

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758