ubuntu-za-maties team mailing list archive

Ubuntu-za monthly IRC meeting for September 2010

We managed to have another monthly meeting despite hectic schedules.
Thanks to everyone who made the effort and thanks to tumbleweed for
chairing. It was exciting to see so quite a few new people making an
effort. Find a summary and a transcript of the meeting on the wiki.[1]
Highlights, we had good feedback on events that happened this month
with the Ubuntu presentation at the Umonya course and the Software
Freedom day activities in Pretoria take star positions. We also
discussed other upcoming events and but we still don't know what to do
with the books.[2]

[1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/Meetings/20100920
[2]http://blog.smartcube.co.za/2010/09/15/ubuntu-books-the-unboxing/

Maia