Re: [Question #76048]: load new bios under win32 (not fdd) rules to Toshiba A100 PSAA9

JohnAndrewNZL gave more information on the question:
My BIOS update using Ubuntu 9 stalled at the message;-
fixme:shell:SHAutoComplete SHAutoComplete stub
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000580
fixme:exec SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000180
What does the message mean and how do I move forward?