Re: [Question #76129]: Solo 9500 video problem

Question #76129 on xorg in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+question/76129

Randy_C gave more information on the question:
randy@randy-laptop:~$ sudo lshw -c display
[sudo] password for randy:
  *-display UNCLAIMED
       product: Rage Mobility M4 AGP
       vendor: ATI Technologies Inc
       physical id: 0
       bus info: pci@0000:01:00.0
       version: 00
       width: 32 bits
       clock: 66MHz
       capabilities: agp agp-2.0 pm bus_master cap_list
       configuration: latency=66 mingnt=8
randy@randy-laptop:~$

This is what I get with the monitor connected.  I'm new to linux so I
don't even know what the command I typed in does.