Re: [Question #46469]: Ubuntu is Linux?

ramair is still having a problem:
Yeah, got it to work!  I needed the IP and it worked.!!

Now I wonder how to use a install CD that can work with windows but only
loads files and an executable that needs a program to use it?  Basically
how do you install something from a install CD that doesn't come from
linux?

I also heard gimp is used as a drawer or editor in Ubuntu but in KDE
GIMP isn't loaded but OO drawer is?

The one thing I'm going to try is probably Fstab out or QT parted to fix
the non working multiple OS's....

Sudo works yeah!