Re: [Question #76293]: I cannot boot back into Windows XP Pro at startup, after installing Ubuntu 9.04 with Wubi the startup page wont let me choose XP and it starts in Ubuntu.After installation i went into control panel/system/advanced/startup recovery and choose ubuntu.It worked fine but now i would like to be able to access my files in Windows..Would appreciate any help..Thanks in advance

Tom proposed the following answer:
Ok, i'm not sure how much you have used Ubuntu or how much data you have stored in it.  There's a much better way of installing Ubuntu and this might be enough to completely fix your boot-up problem.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BootFromCD
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WindowsDualBoot

If you do have a lot of stuff you want to keep then it might be best to boot into your installed Ubuntu instead and then use part 8 of section 8 in this guide
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WubiGuide
this too should easily sort out the boot-up problem quite easily :)

Note that the aim is to end up with a solidly reliable, robust, dual-
boot system with Windows and Ubuntu as your choices.  this is much
better than the Wubi which has to sit on top of Windows and relies on
many Windows systems working in order for it to work, hence making it
quite wobbly although some people get lucky and find it works really
well for years.

I hope this helps!
Good lck and regards from
Tom :)