Re: [Question #76293]: I cannot boot back into Windows XP Pro at startup, after installing Ubuntu 9.04 with Wubi the startup page wont let me choose XP and it starts in Ubuntu.After installation i went into control panel/system/advanced/startup recovery and choose ubuntu.It worked fine but now i would like to be able to access my files in Windows..Would appreciate any help..Thanks in advance

glozzar confirmed that the question is solved:

Thank you for your advise Tom, i will uninstall and reinstall Ubuntu on a second hard drive without the Wubi installer.I managed to get back into my Windows XP with the help of a Fixntldr which i downloaded.
Now the only problem is to get rid of the startup window (choose Ubuntu or Windows XP)
But i will heed your advise and thanks once again for the swift reply.I think i will enjoy being a Ubuntu fan.
                         Regards
                                     Glozzar