[Question #76352]: managing files

New question #76352 on amarok in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amarok/+question/76352

I have Amarok installed (1.4.10)  I have a cd  that amarok sees with the music on it.  It can play said music.  When I select one track or all tracks, and then select "manage Files" --> of the three selections none are highlighted.  How can I get them so that I can copy the tracks over to my collection on a different drive?

Thanks for the help.

Joe