Re: [Question #76099]: seamonkey browser 1.1.17 downloaded file location not found

Question #76099 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/76099

Tom proposed the following answer:
Ok then i think we need to use a different technique.

We can directly edit the menu list but it would help to be able to copy
some of what we need from suse and we need to have a look at exactly how
your drive is split up into partitions.

First tho i think we need to clear a bit of space as i think we might
have filled up all the space available to Ubuntu.  When you reboot
please choose the 2nd Ubuntu option, the one that has "recovery mode"
near the end.  This should get you to a blue screen with a menu that has
the option to "Clear more space", after selecting this it might be worth
trying the "Fix broken packages" option before "Resume normal bootup"