Re: [Question #76293]: I cannot boot back into Windows XP Pro at startup, after installing Ubuntu 9.04 with Wubi the startup page wont let me choose XP and it starts in Ubuntu.After installation i went into control panel/system/advanced/startup recovery and choose ubuntu.It worked fine but now i would like to be able to access my files in Windows..Would appreciate any help..Thanks in advance

Tom posted a new comment:
There's a way of migrating the Wubi onto it's own partition and that
makes it into a normal proper dual-boot without changing too much else
about either your current Ubuntu or the Windows it's in except that it
sorts these sorts of problems out.

However, it would probably be faster to Install Ubuntu the proper way (by booting from cd) and following the dual boot guide
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WindowsDualBoot
and then sort the Wubi out after you've copied all your data into the new Ubuntu ;)  Note the Wubi guide, i think section 4 shows how to properly uninstall the Wubi.

Good luck with this either way
Regards from
Tom :)