Re: [Question #65281]: FATAL: Module usbserial not found

Question #65281 on linux in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+question/65281

tonio59 posted a new comment:
I use Xubuntu 9.04, Kernel Linux 2.6.28-13-generic.
Needles to say, I had to use wvdial because NetworkManager did not recognize the USB modem. Not even after usb_modeswitch, and modprobe... It did in version 8.04  (...).

The options proposed for editing /boot/grub/menu.lst still are not
recognized.