Re: [Question #76426]: I need to remove game files from my hard drive. They are taking too much space and the computer is not working properly.

JW Hill is still having a problem:

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure of the name of the games. Just some site he found online. I was able to delete the exe files by right-clicking my mouse but it my hard drive is still 84% full. The system keeps asking me to free up space on the drive. I'm not at the computer now so I can't tell you exactly what the error message says.

Jerry Hill