Re: [Question #76426]: I need to remove game files from my hard drive. They are taking too much space and the computer is not working properly.

Tom proposed the following answer:
One way to clear a fair bit of space is to press the "Esc" key during
bootup, just after the bios but a fair way before the orange bar.
Hopefully this should get you to a menu screeen with a few different
options for booting into Ubuntu.  Choose the 2nd option, this should
have "recovery mode" near the end of it's line, choosing it leads to a
handy menu that includes "Clear some space" and "Resume normal bootup"
;)