Re: [Question #76340]: how can i use more than one mouse on ubuntu

Andrew is still having a problem:

thanks for the reply ,affraid i havent learnt enough to realy no what i should do , i have been using ubuntu for a while now and i am learning slowly but its hard going, i am determined not to go back to windows as i just cannot cope with it after using ubuntu.
could someone give me some more help please , i need step by step instructions please. i really do need to get this other trackball set up as my hands are getting worse, i need to use booth hands or give one a rest for a while before going back to the other one. i would be very grateful for any help given