Re: [Question #76186]: software installation

Question #76186 on apt in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+question/76186

Jeruvy proposed the following answer:
I don't have anything to add to this 'support' or 'question', but serge,
your email keeps attaching confidentiality summaries which is not only
blindly stupid, it's incredibly ignorant.  I'm not trying to say you are
as you've been a perfect specimen for 'how to ask for support on a
forum' but this confidentiality signature is just beyond dumb.  This is
a public forum, and all emails (sent to the bug trackers) is sent
directly, so it seems that the email is from YOU to ME, when in fact
technically it isn't.  However since the email is directed in such a
fashion it DEFEATS the confidentiality agreement and renders it NULL and
VOID.  What makes no sense to me is the fact that you are using a
HOTMAIL account to email from rather than a enforceable domain or the
like, so my guess is you implemented this for some asinine reason that
is beyond comprehension, but regardless of reason, it would server a
truer purpose if it was eliminated from these emails to launchpad since
you have zero confidentiality within the context of your questions in
this forum.  Sorry if this was deemed rude in any way but I need to
ensure you comprehend reality.  If 'fixing' this is impossible (for the
reasons it was implemented) I'd highly recommend creating a NEW account
where you are not under such restrictions and using it in the future,
just to avoid any legal hot water from your employer or entity forcing
this disclaimer, since you are in great violation of it.