Re: [Question #76099]: seamonkey browser 1.1.17 downloaded file location not found

Question #76099 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/76099

Tom proposed the following answer:
In ubuntu please go up to the top taskbar and click on "Places" then
look for the removable media called something like "1.0 GiB Media". This
should contain a folder "boot" and that contains "grub" and in there is
the "menu.lst" we want to copy some stuff from. Try opening it and
scroll right down near the end, past all the lines that are commented
out by a #

Now still in ubuntu please get to a normal command-line (Apps-Accs-
Terminal) and type

cd /boot/grub
ls
sudo cp menu.lst menu.lst.080709
ls
sudo gedit menu.lst

note that "sudo" will ask for your normal user password, not your
SuperUser/Root one first time but it wont ask the 2nd time because it
gives you a 10minute 'window' for entering sudo commands without that
bother (or is it 15minutes). Also the "ls" is a lower-case "LS" and
shows a LiSt of what's in the folder. The 2nd LS should show that "cp"
has created a CoPy of menu.lst and that you've given it a date stamp at
the end in case we need to find it again amongst a whole lot of other
backups of it :) You don't normally need to "sudo" a "cp" command but
this is a system folder so it's protected against accidental overwrites
:) Again with gedit, it's the same reason for using "suo" there too
although this one is also going to overwrite a system file so it's even
more crucial to need SuperUser priveleges.

Ok at the bottom of the menu.lst file from the 1.0GiB Media should be a
section looking something like this

# This entry automatically added by the Debian installer for a non-linux OS
# on /dev/sda5
title Microsoft Windows XP Professional
root (hd0,4)
savedefault
makeactive
chainloader +1

Copy the whole of that and add it to the very bottom of the new menu.lst
that you are editing. You can edit the "title" line as that is the part
you will see in the boot menu. If your Windows section doesn't have the
"savedefault" and "makeactive" lines then don't add them - it might have
lines such as "map0,1" or something which are worth keeping if they are
in there but leave them out if they aren't there already. Don't bother
editing the Ubuntu titles though because they keep getting updated
anyway. Just as you have already done for the Windows section do the
same for the openSUSE sections, just copy the whole of them in but also
please paste a copy of one of those sections into here so we can make
sure they look about right. Then just click on save and let me know :)

Good luck with this
Regards from
Tom :)