Re: [Question #76447]: 9.04, ethernet card not initializing properly sometimes?

actionparsnip requested for more information:
That isnt the point. We need to establish if it can be made to work and
then we can implement some fixes

we need to investigate first before we can reach the goal. We can also
see what outputs the commands give to help diagnose.

I understand other users may be less technical but we need to see what
is going on to make a permanent fix for the issue ecause as of yet the
only thing we know is that "it works sometimes" so I am asking for you
to try some things

Is that no unreasonable?