Re: [Question #76517]: Cannot Start Ubuntu installed using Wubi

Dale Maris gave more information on the question:
I apologize that I did not state within my text that this is a Wubi
install.  I do not have separate partitions for Ubuntu.  I do not
understand the boot process with Wubi.  I want to provide an update of
what I have done.

I saved my Ubuntu folder in Vista.  I was attempting to just reinstall
Wubi Ubuntu and then switch my Ubuntu folder (drive) to restore my file,
e-mails and other Ubuntu data.  I could not get the un-install to
complete.  I was missing some file.

After receiving Jeruvy's response to my question, I did the following:

I have EasyBCD installed on my Vista machine and I have now gone back to
that to add a new entry for Linux , Type=Wubi entry.  I deleted the
entry with the original BOOTMGR missing error.

I now received the following message that I am not sure what I need to
do to recover.

GRUB4DOS 0.4.3 2007-06-14, memory 636K / 1981M, codeEnd 0x3EF2C
[Minimal BASH-Like line editing is supported for the first word, TAB list possible command completions.  Anywhere else TAB list the possible completion of a device/filename.]
grub>

Any knowledge of what I am missing?  Thanks  Dale