Re: [Question #76267]: mp2enc not working for me in jaunty

Peter confirmed that the question is solved:
Yes that works but I discovered that soxi is even better as it works
with many audio types :-

ffmpeg -loop_input -t `soxi -d /home/peter/temp/audio` -i
"/home/peter/temp/image.jpg" -i "/home/peter/temp/audio" -y -f vob -r 25
-target pal-dvd "/home/peter/temp/video.VOB"

Thanks for your help
Peter