Re: [Question #46362]: Mounting a hibertnated Windows partition.

Question #46362 on gnome-mount in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-mount/+question/46362

leonid soukhankine posted a new comment:
i hope this works... :)
here is what happened to me, i put my computer in hibernation booted up in ubuntu live CD wiped a partition which held ubuntu and now the Dual boot doesn't work "Error 15", i was tying to get ride of it... i guess we all make mistakes :)
so i really hope i can copy all my stuff to my eternal hard drive and start new