[Question #76653]: Bluetooth software for presentations via Mobile phones.

New question #76653 on nautilus in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+question/76653

I have a Samsung J600 phone with bluetooth2.0 A2DP . I have been searching for a software by which I can control my presentations via blue tooth. I came across all the softwares listed on sourceforge, but none of them seem to work. I have Bluez and other relevant stuff installed on my laptop. Further Bluepad installed without any glitches but i really cant figure out how it works as my laptop keeps on trying to connect to my phone but is unable to. Can any one help me out here please?
Thanks