Re: [Question #74901]: eee Pc 901 3.5G with Ubuntu netbook remix

gaffion is still having a problem:
I've use all command line as you give me

gksudo gedit /etc/resolv.conf

then enter and key my password.

nameserver 151.197.0.38

when i press enter it show "nameserver command not found"
and show this message for the other nameserver

So i can't save the file as you tell me, I don't know what to save
when i use command

sudo /etc/init.d/networkorking restart
It has nothing happen

Please tell me what can I do to use my EDGE air card