Re: [Question #76680]: I can't save doccuments on Open office

peter posted a new comment:
Install it again and use the following site: http://www.howtoforge.com
/how-to-install-openoffice-3.0.0-on-ubuntu-8.04. The installtion is very
simple. Download the Linux DEB package. For this you have to click Get
more platforms ...

But before you install it, I guess you have to uninstall the actual
package. I recommend to use Synaptic and to uninstall all active
packages. I did it once and it worked.

Hope it helps.
Peter