Re: [Question #61529]: How do I install AVG anti virus on my Ubuntu software?

ed209A requested for more information:
Hello,
   I got as far as seeing the Virus Scanner under the System Tools.  However, I do not see AVG under Applications>Accessories> after I installed the deb file.  I tried reinstalling.  That does not seem to work.

The AVG version I downloaded is the 8.5 version.  I believe the 7.5
version is not supported anymore.  The platform is Ubuntu 8.0.4 on a
Dell Inspiron Mini 10.

Thanks in advance.