Re: [Question #76721]: Adobe CS2 Premium loading issue - Initializing.....then nothing happens

Question #76721 on wine in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wine/+question/76721

Steve Dodier requested for more information:
Hello,

We will need more information in order to help you fix this bug. In a
first time, I recommend you to have a look at this guide :
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=2631

You may as well try with a more recent version of Wine since it will
have many bugs fixed : http://www.winehq.org/download/deb

Finally, if you can't launch Photoshop with a recent version of Wine and
with the guide I posted above, please launch it in command line (wine
"C:\Program Files\Adobe[...]\photoshop.exe" (i let you check the real
patch, I have no idea what it is)).