[Question #76870]: heme is not found after performing the pgn command for reduced heme proteins

New question #76870 on gedit in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gedit/+question/76870

 I am working with a reduced heme protein. But the heme is chopped off after performing the pgn command to create the psf and pdb files, after removing water and salt from the pdb file downloaded from the pdb data bank. I am suspecting I do not have the right topology file for the reduced heme protein. Please I need help. I want the heme to be retained in the protein.
Thanks
Eze