Re: [Question #76871]: Can I get Itunes working in Ubunto?

Mike proposed the following answer:
It is my understanding that it is possible to run iTunes with wine,
though I've not done it myself. To do this you will first need to
install wine, which you can do using the package manager. More
information on installing wine can be found here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Wine

Instructions for installing/running iTunes with wine I found here:
http://www.linuxscrew.com/2007/09/19/install-itunes-72-in-ubuntu-and-
other-linux-distros/

0. Download the iTunes installer
1. Run in terminal:
wine iTunesSetup.exe
2. Install iTunes as you do it in Windows or Mac OS X
3. Run it with command:
wine ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/iTunes/iTunes.exe

I hope this helps.