[Question #76905]: Screensaver locks up when using molecules

New question #76905 on gnome-screensaver in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-screensaver/+question/76905

Binary package hint: gnome-screensaver

When choosing a screensaver if you pick Molecules , constructing Molecules comes on in the preview screen and everything locks. Also if you leave the computer idle when the screenaver comes on it locks the computer. The other screenavers all worked till I got to that one. Now I can not change it. Do you have a fix. Everything else worked great, John