Re: [Question #76905]: Screensaver locks up when using molecules

Question #76905 on gnome-screensaver in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-screensaver/+question/76905

macandeman posted a new comment:
I'm currently using 8.10. Downgraded because my older computer - Dell
GX240 - became really slow with 9.04. I mistakenly was scrolling through
the Gnome screensavers and hit the molecule one. Now, I can't go back to
even change the screensaver as it automatically freezes the whole
computer. How can I reset the screensaver to at least "blank"?