[Question #76906]: Molecule Screensaver Freezes Computer

New question #76906 on gnome-screensaver in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-screensaver/+question/76906

I'm using 8.10 as my old Dell GX240 goes slow with 9.04. I was scrolling through the screensavers and got stuck on the Molecule one. Now, I can't go into the screensaver module to even change it, 'cause the computer freezes. How can I reset the screensaver to default, even it it means going into the command line?
Thanks,
Ray