[Question #76938]: Ubuntu 8.04 update manager needs mystery disk

Where do I find the disk "Ubuntu 9.04 _Jaunty Jackalope -Release i386 (20090420.1)" which update manager has started to ask for instead of the usual  Ubuntu 8.04 *.iso (used to install my present system)
The usual places seem not to recognise it.
Until now the original ubu 8.04 innstall disk was alwaus enough !!
I am now puzzled, stuck, and almost driven back to Win..s (pardon the 4letter word !!)