Re: [Question #75551]: Issue regarding Super OS 9.04 Ubuntu

horus requested for more information:
I just downloaded Super OS and got the same md5 hash:
1aee96a429446c6d1b6337b52d249b33

Then when I checked the disc for defects, it says there is one error
found in files.

Also when I went to boot from the CD it didn't boot on it's own like it
will if I have a regular ubuntu dvd in there, so I had to enter the boot
option menu and tell it to boot from the cd.

 I'm a newbie so I hope my information is helpful.