Re: [Question #76931]: How do I Convert & Burn FLV Files Quickly and Easily?

Tom proposed the following answer:
I used the "AddOn" called "DownloadHelper" in firefox - see "Tools" menu
and add-ons has a "get addons" tab which has a search tool :)  It allows
me to download YouTube stuff as flv or convert it at the same time into
many other formats.  I prefer doing a straight-download and then convert
later because i often change my mind about keeping YouTube stuff as it's
such low quality and doesn't look anything like as good when full
screened usually.  Still i got lots of "Tolkien Ensemble" stuff which
i'm very happy with :)

ActionParsnip's way sounds quite a lot better so i will be trying that out no doubt :)
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)