[Question #76945]: Unable To Configure Internet Connection With Wireless ADSL Modem

I run this into terminal:

sudo pppoeconf

and got this error:

Sorry, I scanned 2 interfaces, but the Access Concentrator of your provider did not respond. Please check your network and modem cables. Another reason for the scan failure may also be another running pppoe process which controls the modem.

My modem is wireless ADSL. I really don't have any idea of what should I do. Kindly request assistance on this matter. Let me know if I should put any details here.

Thank you.