[Question #76978]: HP dv6000 Graphics glitch.

I installed the nVidia graphics drivers about three days ago, and it's been working wonderfully ever since, but I tried to boot into Vista in order to get my Windows Key (No success, however). Forced a reboot, and when I got into GRUB, there were TWO Ubuntu OSes, whereas before there was only the three Ubuntu options and Vista.

I booted in, and I got a graphics error. Rebooted into the second Ubuntu Generic option, and graphics are fine, except that there are no bars above the windows, only one workspace, and I can't reinstall the nVidia drivers.

As my Vista is screwed, and all I'm left with is a low-res Puppy Linux distro, could anyone please help me?

I'm running an HP dv6720ep.

Thanks in advance,

--AJ