Re: [Question #29544]: Change first day of week in Kontact

Question #29544 on kdepim in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdepim/+question/29544

jackie posted a new comment:
That did the trick for me too!  I've been on linux (Ubuntu) for about a week... Kubuntu first for couple yrs - would NEVER go back to Windows - absol NO reason to!  Linux does everything I need with no worries regarding contaminations etc....
safe/clean/no fluff/workable
Thanks for the solution!