Re: [Question #76926]: Uninstalling Ubunut 9.04

ynatalia is still having a problem:
Thank you for your help. Yeah, I'm assuming that the problems with xp,
because even microsoft knows that dual boot/partitioning with linux
isn't recognized by xp. I didn't know this until yesterday, when I had
this problem >_<. Anyway, I'm still looking around trying to find a way
to get it to boot to xp. Thanks for all your help. if you maybe get a
lightbulb as to what the problem is, please share :). Have a good day.