[Question #77022]: Back up

Ok.

My system is in PERFECT state and condition now. I had to reinstall a few times. And here´s the question.

How to back up everything? And I mean everything.

Is there a way to create a ghost Image or something? If something goes wrong again, I just want to put in my Back up DVD´s and copy everything back to my hdd. So not starting from the beginning. Takes to much time to fine tune everything.

Hope there is a sollution.