Re: [Question #76729]: How can I test if my microphone is working properly?

Melinda is still having a problem:
Well the camera portion of the device does work in applications.  I've
tried all of what you've stated above but still can't seem to get the
built in Mic to work.  Although,  I do have another microphone,  not
built in,  plugged it in,  and it works fine.  I'm able to hear myself,
other people can also hear me.