Re: [Question #77026]: Kooka lost main window

Question #77026 on kdegraphics in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdegraphics/+question/77026

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
I suggest running this as a last resort if you get no replies. I don't
use kooka but understand how linux works :)

If you run:

cd ~/; ls -a

do you see a folder named .kooka

if so, close kooka and rename the folder, then relaunch

if not then try:

cd .kde; find -name kook*

and rename those, make a note of what you rename so you can rename back
easily

when you relaunch the app you will get stock settings but will hopfully
get you back to what you know.

If you gain nothing you can always rename back after closing kooka

HTH