Re: [Question #77026]: Kooka lost main window

Question #77026 on kdegraphics in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdegraphics/+question/77026

PatC is still having a problem:
Thanks for this one. You solved it for me.

I found the file ./kde/share/config/kookarc. Had a look at it to see if
I could change it. It was very long, so I renamed it. Ran kooka and this
generated a new kookarc file.
Every thing is back to normal.

Sometime I will check the old and new files to see if I can find out
what happened.